Dr. Bob Dalton
"I take a holistic approach, believing that diet, exercise, rest, and meditation are important elements in the self care equation."
~ Dr. Bob Dalton, DC ~
COVID-19 Appointment Procedure:
NO DROP-INs will be allowed at this time. Adjustments by appointment ONLY.
- When you arrive at the office please remain in your car until I call you on the phone number you provided when making your appointment.
- Please don your mask (you will be required to bring and wear one) before entering the office.
- Upon entering the office, please try to maintain six feet of distance or safe space from furniture, counters, etc.
- Wait to have temperature taken (Fever: any temperature 100.4 F or greater is considered a fever).
- If temperature is in appropriate range, patients will be asked to sanitize hands.
- Once hands are sanitized, please read through COVID Patient Disclosure and sign if all answers to questions are 'no.' You will not be asked to sign Disclosure until you arrive for your appointment, however, it is posted below to read prior to arrival.
- Once you have signed the COVID Patient Disclosure, you will receive further instructions from Dr. Bob.
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation through these uncharted waters and delicate time.
** please note: the table being used, for ease of disinfecting , has a weight capacity of 350lbs.
COVID-19 Patient disclosure :
Prior to your appointment, please read the following information. If you can answer 'yes' to any of the questions below, please postpone/reschedule your appointment until a safer date. You will be required to sign form upon entering building.
- This patient disclosure form seeks information from you that we must consider before making treatment decisions in the circumstance of the COVID‐19 virus.
- A weak or compromised immune system (including, but not limited to, conditions like diabetes, asthma, COPD, cancer treatment, radiation, chemotherapy, and any prior or current disease or medical condition), can put you at greater risk for contracting COVID‐19. Please disclose to us any condition that compromises your immune system and understand that we may ask you to consider rescheduling treatment after discussing any such conditions with us.
- It is also important that you disclose to this office any indication of having been exposed to COVID‐19, or whether you have experienced any signs or symptoms associated with the COVID‐19 virus.
- YesNoDo you have a fever or above normal temperature?
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Do you have a sore throat
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID‐19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID‐19?
- Have you been tested for COVID‐19 and are awaiting results?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus or train within the past 14 days?
- I fully understand and acknowledge the above information, risks and cautions regarding a compromised immune system and have disclosed to my provider any conditions in my health history which may result in a compromised immune system.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that the answers I have provided above are true and accurate.
** These are necessary steps for the safety and health of you, your family, others, and myself. Any refusal to adhere to these rules, and you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Dr. Bob has generated a large and loyal following during his more than two decades at Highland Chiropractic in Atlanta’s Morningside – Virginia Highlands neighborhood. Now, after a period of rest, travel and rejuvenation, he has opened a new office in Atlanta’s Morningside neighborhood, close to the former Highlands Chiropractic office, and a second one in suburban Woodstock, GA.
Dr. Bob Dalton grew up in Pennsylvania and, after a stint in the US Navy as a crewman aboard a nuclear submarine, he attended Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, IA. Dr. Bob practiced in Georgia, then moved to North Carolina, then back to Georgia where he launched Highland Chiropractic in 1992.